Saturday, December 13, 2008

Mine!

As you can see from the Santa slide show below, Pebbles is obsessed with my white tree. Since it is up on a table in the kitchen and we have to lift her up to see it 50 times a day, we decided to get her her own!




9 comments:

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Good idea!

Now you've started it.."mine" just wait!

The header pix is hilirious!

Valarie Lea said...

Having her own tree will make things easier. Put all her ornaments she can touch on there. :)

Anonymous said...

Great idea!! Cute too.

Big Hair Envy said...

We used to put a tiny tree in Snow White's room when she was younger. It made her feel SO special to put her little tiny lights and ornaments on the tree:)

Anonymous said...

cute! and such a good idea. it always makes things easier to have things on their level. and I have never seen a white tree. very cool

D... said...

It's adorable! Tree and girl! ;)

Tammy said...

I love her tree! And your jib-jab header absolutely cracked me up!

Muthering Heights said...

That's actually a very good idea...now she has no excuses about leaving the real tree alone!

Happy said...

Pebbles is so cute and I love the idea of putting the tree in her room. I was thinking of doing the same thing for my little ones.

Love the projector from the post below! Where did you find that? I am going to reread the post to see if I can answer my own question! Have a good day!





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By