Thursday, November 20, 2008

Santa Baby



Isn't she just gorgeous?
It's so hard to believe that this is her second Christmas and she will be turning two in March! This Christmas is so exciting for us because she sure knows what presents and toys are this year. We take her Sat. morning to get her picture with Santa...wish us luck.

6 comments:

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

Have fun with Santa!!

Happy Mommy said...

I love the dress! She is so sweet! See you next week!

Twice Blessed said...

I love the hat!

D... said...

I wish you luck! She is simply gorgeous. Truly.

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

What a cute cute dress and cuter darling girl inside!

Big Hair Envy said...

Good luck with the pictures! I'm sure they will be precious:)

LOVE the hat!





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By