Wednesday, November 26, 2008

LET THE SHOPPING BEGIN!


I say this although I probably will not be going out during this black Friday shopping extravaganza (Oprah's favorite word,hehe). It's not much fun taking a 20 month old baby in those kind of crowds. And I have the majority of my Christmas presents bought already. But, for those of you getting up and out early today, please be careful and good luck...hope you find some bargains.
Let me know if you shopped today.

*I had a wonderful Thanksgiving and will be doing a post on it soon.

5 comments:

Big Hair Envy said...

Snow White got up at 2 a.m. to get ready to meet her friends for the crazy early morning shopping!!

I was up early, but it was because I had 20 people coming over to celebrate Thanksgiving a day late this year:) I'm not a big fan of shopping, so it suited me just fine:) I'd much rather be tied to a stove than fighting some crazies over a DVD!!!

Valarie Lea said...

I am so glad you put that picture as your header!!!! I makes me laugh. :)

D... said...

I giggle every time I see that pic, now I can giggle every time I come to your blog! Love it!

We went out shopping but mid morning. We got the things on our list that we would have gotten anyway. No major deals for us this year!

I'm glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Muthering Heights said...

Um yeah, babies + busy shoppers = disaster!

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

My parents watched the circus crew while my hubby and I went shopping ALL DAY!! I had a blast!! (and even got lunch out with my hubby) :-)





My Posse

THE BLOGGERS PRAYER

Lord help me to learn to spell without spellcheck,
manage to visit all that visit me, and post regularly -
all in 5 minutes a day, so that I can clean house
and take care of my family.
Help me to not look at every occurrence in my life as a blog post, and to quit taking pictures of weird things to share as well. Please Lord, help me to stop talking about my blog friends as though they are next door neighbors or someone I have known all of my life.
And help me dear Lord, to think of something witty and wise to post tomorrow.
----The Dust Bunny Hostage



Thanks For Stopping By